This greaseproof kitchen paper is especially practical for freezing food such as fish or meat, or for transporting food. You can also use it for wrapping greasy food (biscuits, sandwiches etc.), overing books and albums, drawing, tracing and doing kraft, protecting whilst ironing, and so on.
- Contains 3 sheets of each 62 x 84cm
- Made in France
- Certified for use with food. It complies with the regulation (CE) No. 1935/2004 and it has been manufactured in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 2023/2006.
- Used for: both freezing and cooking (extreme temperatures up to 220°C)
- 100% plant-based and biodegradable.
- Impermeable, non-stick and very resistant to high temperatures.
- Reusable for many times.
How to use:
- For freezing we suggest wrapping the product in the paper.
- For baking/roasting in the oven, use a sheet of paper between the food and the tray or dish.
Why is it important to avoid plastic film and aluminium foil?
- Plastic-coated oven paper, silicone oven sheets, plastic film (or cling wrap) and aluminium foil can all carry substances that are dangerous for our health.
- Aluminium foil, for example, should not be used for cooking because aluminium is a very potent neurotoxin that cannot withstand heat nor acidity (from tomatoes, lemons, etc). We recommend avoiding using it with food as a precautionary measure.
- The use of plastic to transport and store food, and in particular to heat and consume food, is a significant source of our exposure to endocrine disruptors. These chemicals, also known as hormonal pollutants, can affect our health over the medium to long term.
- Therefore, we recommend avoiding any type of plastic coming into contact with our food at all cost.