Material: organic cotton
Cotton origin: Turkey
Dimensions: 24 x 24 cm
Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative that collaborates with women by supporting job placement and female driven enterprises.
• If your child uses disposable paper tissues, it is possible that to start with they will find the fabric option a little rough. To avoid this feeling, wash the handkerchief before its first use in cold water using Marseille Olive Oil Soap.
• As they are made using organic cotton, they may shrink slightly with the first wash.
• If stained, soak before washing.
• For stubborn stains, use sodium bicarbonate.
• Do not use softeners or bleach. Wash at a maximum temperature of 60ºC.
• Air dry or toss in the drier at a low temperature.
• Iron occasionally at a high temperature.