Material: 100% undyed medical silicone
Including: organic cotton bag
Packaging: recycled paper and cardboard
Dimensions per size:
Size Mini: for teens or those who need a smaller size
37 mm diameter | 58 mm total cup length | 18 mm stem length | 19 ml capacity
Size A: for those who haven’t given birth vaginally
41 mm diameter | 70 mm total cup length | 20 mm stem length | 27 ml capacity
Size B: for those who have given birth vaginally
44 mm diameter | 72 mm total cup length | 18 mm stem length | 33 ml capacity
How to use?
1. Squeeze/fold the menstrual cup and insert it carefully.
2. Wear it for up to 12 hours: when the cup is properly inserted, you should not feel it. Go swimming, exercise or wear pale clothing without worrying.
3. Empty the menstrual cup, rinse it and insert it again. Even public toilets should not be a problem. Use toilet paper to wipe it down and rinse it when you get home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I clean my menstrual cup in a public toilet?
You can bring bottled water with you or use a sanitising wipe. If you don’t have either, just use toilet paper and rinse when you’re back home.
2. Can my menstrual cup leak?
No. When inserted correctly, the cup shouldn’t leak if it’s not completely full (and presuming you have the right size).
3. How long does a menstrual cup last?
The material of the cup is tested to last for years. We recommend that you replace it if the material starts getting sticky or cracks.
4. Is a menstrual cup safe and hygienic?
Yes, the cup is made from 100% medical grade silicone, which is a material that has been tested for bio compatibility and is safe to wear inside the body. It doesn’t contain BPA or latex. This menstrual cup is also AllergyCertified and registered with The Vegan Society.