Taste: Calendula tea has a full, oily mouth with delicate floral and sweet character. Honey biscuity taste followed by slightly tart tail notes.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic calendula flowers.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 1tsp-1.2g into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8′. Strain and serve. Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic calendula flowers
- 35g | Serves 30 cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.