Taste: Weedy aromas with camphoraceous notes. Full fluffy mouth with subtle bitterish taste and oregano pungent aftertaste.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic dittany flowers and leaves.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 1tsp-0.6g into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 5′. Strain and serve. Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic dittany flowers ands leaves.
- 30g | Serves 50cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.