Notes: Fruity aromas of citrus surrounded by discrete straw and earthy notes. Smooth and rich sensation, with fresh aftertaste.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic mountain tea flowers and leaves.
For 1 cup [170ml] put 1tsp-0.7g into a utensil. Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8-10′. Strain and serve.
Prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic mountain tea flowers and leaves
- 25g | Serves 35 cups
- Product of organic farming
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging
- 100% natural: no added flavours, colours, sweeteners
- Naturally caffeine free
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate: each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand