This notebook has 64 bullet (dotted) pages and is handmade in Spain. The paper (100gr) was produced using waste from the corn industry, and the pages were sewn together using 100% recycled polyester thread (made from PET bottles retrieved from oceans and seas). The cover itself is made of organic remnants from the olive industry. In this way, the beautiful brand Melpom creates a total concept around sustainability, which we of course are big fans of!
- Made in: Spain
- Thickness: 64 pages
- Paper: 100gr inner paper and 350gr cover
- Details: sewn spine and rounded corners to prevent wear and tear
- Cover material: 15% organic residues from the olive industry / 40% recycled post-consumer waste / 45% FSC-certified virgin tree pulp
- Inner paper material: 15% waste from the corn industry / 40% post-consumer recycled waste / 45% FSC-certified virgin tree pulp
- Thread material: 100% recycled polyester (from PET bottles removed from oceans and seas)