This notebook has 64 pages and is handmade in Spain. The paper (100gr) was produced using waste from the corn industry, and the pages were sewn together using 100% recycled polyester thread (made from PET bottles retrieved from oceans and seas). The cover itself is made from remnants from the almond industry. In this way, the beautiful brand Melpom creates a total concept around sustainability, which we of course are big fans of!
- Made in: Spain
- Thickness: 64 pages
- Paper: 100gr inner paper and 350gr cover
- Details: sewn spine and rounded corners against wear and tear
- Cover material: 15% organic residues from the almond industry / 40% post-consumer recycled waste / 45% FSC-certified virgin tree pulp
- Inner paper material: 15% waste from the corn industry / 40% post-consumer recycled waste / 45% FSC-certified virgin tree pulp
- Thread material: 100% recycled polyester (from PET bottles removed from oceans and seas)