1. How can you contact ETIKL?
Do you have any questions about how ETIKL protects your privacy? Please contact us using the details above.
2. What personal data does ETIKL process?
ETIKL only processes data that you have shared with us directly, perhaps because you wish to make use of one of our services. Here is an overview of the personal data that we collect and process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number(s)
- Mail address
- Date of birth
- Data on your behaviour on our website
3. Why do we process (your) personal data?
ETIKL processes your personal data in order to ...
- … handle the payment and shipment of your purchase (yes, our webshop is coming soon!)
- … regularly send you an interestingnzwsletter
- … call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary in order to provide our services
- … to inform you when one of our services or products is changed
- … give you the possibility to create an account
- … deliver goods and services to you
- … analyse your behaviour on our website, with the aim of improving www.etikl.com and adjusting the range of products and services to your preferences.
ETIKL also processes personal data based on legal obligations, such as data that we use for our tax return.
4. How do you create a personal environment within ETIKL?
To create your personal environment within www.etikl.com and create an account, you must first register. After registration, we will save your login details and the personal data shared with us, so that you do not have to enter them again each time. These details are also important to contact you if this is necessary for the proper performance of the services you want to use.
5. For how long does ETIKL store (your) personal data?
ETIKL retains personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes as described above. Your data will therefore be deleted when the purposes have been achieved, unless there is a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period (such as the seven-year tax retention obligation for payment data) or as long as you have a self-created, active account on www.etikl.com hebt.
6. Does ETIKL share (your) personal data with third parties?
ETIKL does not sell your data to third parties and will only share it with third parties if that is necessary for the proper execution of our agreement with you (e.g. for shipping your order to the address provided by you) or to comply with a legal obligation.
7. What cookies (or similar techniques) does ETIKL use?
ETIKL uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is saved in the browser of the device you are using at the time of your visit to www.etikl.com.
We also place cookies that remember your surfing behaviour, so that we can show you relevant content and advertisements. When you first visited www.etikl.com, we informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to store them in your browser.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can delete all information that has previously been saved using your browser settings.
8. Can you view, modify or delete your personal data?
You have the right to consult, correct or delete the personal data that we keep. You are also entitled to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by ETIKL. Finally, you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can request ETIKL to send the personal data that we store about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send a request to inspect, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, within a maximum period of four weeks.
9. How does ETIKL protect your personal data?
ETIKL finds it very important to sufficiently protect your personal data and therefore your privacy, and will do everything in its power to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted sharing and unlawful changes to your data. We do this by using an SSL certificate and encrypting your chosen passwords, among other things. If there are indications of abuse of your personal data, or if you have the feeling that we do not protect it sufficiently, please contact us email@example.com.
10. Is this page regularly modified or updated?