How do you use these washable cotton pads?
- Wash them before the first use to improve their absorbency.
- Let your make-up remover or toner soak into your cotton pad for a second or two before starting your routine.
- You can use both sides of the cotton.
How do you care for your cotton pads to last as long as possible?
- Rinse your cotton pad thoroughly with water and a little soap after use and let it dry flat.
- For machine washing, simply put them together in the laundry net.
- Wash your cotton by hand or in the machine in the laundry net with your white laundry at 30°. 4. Use the washing machine only occasionally to reduce wear and extend its life.
- We advise you not to use the dryer. Instead, air dry.
- Do not use the pads to remove nail polish.
Packaging: Delivered in the laundry net, without any additional packaging except a small kraft label.
Weight: 42 grams